Skip to content
- This website belongs to the “Association for the promotion of Chamber Music, Saronic Chamber Music Festival”, based on King George II 22, Athens. The Association issues tickets for the concerts of the Saronic Chamber Music Festival.
- The ticket is a license to watch the event or events
- The price is set differently according to the performance, the seat in the venue and the number of events for which it is valid for, as stated by this website. The tax is included in the ticket’s price.
- The customer can book and prepay the ticket through Vivawallet or PayPal using credit or debit cards. The customer receives the ticket in the venue up to 15 minutes before the start of the performance, stating his name. The ticket is issued by the Association the day of the performance. In any case the customer can buy tickets without a prior reservation, paying either in cash, or using a credit / debit card the day of the performance, in the venue of the performance, given there are seats available
- The customer reserves the right to withdraw without justification and without penalty within 14 calendar days from the booking and prepaying the ticket, but in any case this applies before the date of the performance for which the ticket was booked and if he/she does not attend this performance.
- For any dispute that may arise from the provision of services, Greek law is applicable and the Courts of Athens competent.
If the spinner keeps loading forever, click to hide it.